Neurosonic is not suitable if you have any of the following:
- Acute inflammatory condition
- Acute blood clot
- Active cancer
- Flu and fever
- You are pregnant
- Disc bulges in the acute phase
- Serious eye disease (danger of macular or lens detachment, eye surgery)
- If you have just had open surgery or have another risk of bleeding
- If you have received a vaccination, do not use Neurosonic for 24 hours after receiving the vaccine.
If you have doubts about Neurosonic treatment, talk with your doctor.
Neurosonic treatment has no age restrictions. The vibration works in the same area as the own vibrations of the body's tissues, and because of this, the possibility of side effects is minimal.
A good rule of thumb is that if you can move and exercise normally, you can use a low frequency device. For example, heart pacemakers, pain stimulators or metallic artificial joints do not prevent the use of the device.
By clicking on this link, you can take a closer look at Neurosonic's own website.
If you're thinking about coming to the Deep Relaxation package, we recommend you take a look at the contraindications for floating by clicking on this link.
If Neurosonic is not suitable for you, you can click here to read about floating.